How can I be sure my Soothe Shirt fits?
Here’s how to make sure you have the best size
Your shirt fits well when...
- It’s tight to get on, but comfortable once in place and wearing.
- You can pull the nursing panels around your breasts to nurse.
- Your baby is held in the pouch with their head on your chest above your breasts.
Your shirt is too small when...
- The elastic band goes across your bust and won’t fit underneath. Try lifting your breasts above it and then pulling the shirt down.
- You can’t fit a nursing panel around your breast to nurse.
- It feels uncomfortably tight while wearing.
Your shirt is too big when...
- You have to wear a tank or bra under your Soothe Shirt because the v-neck sinks too low when your baby is in the pouch.
- The armholes pull down substantially when your baby is in the pouch.
- Your baby’s head sits below your bust while in the pouch. Their head should be between your breasts and close enough to kiss.